Borussia Dortmund boss Thomas Tuchel says the bomb attack on their team bus is “out of our system” and the players are confident of reaching the Champions League semi-finals.
Three bombs exploded before Tuesday’s first leg against Monaco, forcing the tie to be rescheduled 24 hours later.
Dortmund lost 3-2, with Tuchel saying the players had been “completely ignored” over its rescheduling.
“We’re more stable emotionally,” said Tuchel before Wednesday’s return leg.
“All that happened last week has made us stronger. Now we have to play well and I’m convinced we can do that. We’re ready and focused.
“We know it will be very tough, but we have the energy and confidence we need to get a result.”
Dortmund defender Marc Bartra 26, fractured his wrist in the incident and is expected to be missing for about another month.
Monaco boss Leonardo Jardim has warned his team to maintain their concentration levels as they aim to reach the semi-finals for the first time since finishing as runners-up in 2004.
“The players are very professional and we will work to maintain the momentum,” said Jardim, whose side are top of Ligue 1.
“But we expect a much stronger Dortmund team.”